v.0.1.351 Hotfix (6th April 2016)Edit
Download from Google Drive
- Zombies were not spawning in a hosted game. Only affects multiplayer games that are hosted on a PC.
- Fixed a few errors with Status display and Radiation.
v.0.1.35 (5th April 2016) Edit
Download from Google Drive
- Major improvements were made to zombie pathfinding. Zombies can now anticipate their target movements.
- Improved zombies reaction to gunshots.
- Reduced movement calculation costs for zombie hordes.
- Improved zombie spawns in the wild.
- Darter UAVS spawned by the AI module are now equipped with a rifle.
- Tweaked zed sounds.
- Tweaked Irradiation rate and antirad pills potency.
- The vehicles module doesn't damage occupied vehicles anymore.
- Repair system overhaul.
- Tweaked optional color correction.
- Recruited units have a small chance to run out of ammo.
- Zombies have better chances to grab the player's backpack.
- Replaced a few building models.
- Disabled church bells.
- Spawned Repair trucks can no longer be used to repair other vehicles.
- Reduced Refuel capacity for spawned refuel vehicles.
- Tweaked Nutrition level for cooked meat and other items.
- Tweaked zed attack range and timing.
- The Altis Demo mission now uses Ravage modules.
- Removed a bandit camp from the Demo mission.
- Tweaked Zed population on the Altis Demo mission.
- Added Storm template to the ambient weather system.
- Removed days counter for now.
- Players could run indefinitely while wearing a Gasmask.
- Fixed a critical error regarding activation conditions of dynamic triggers.
- Zombies would sometimes deal multiple damages with a single attack.
- Zombies didn't ignore roads, preventing them from going straight to their target.
- Fixed a potential error with custom damage handling.
- Fixed several errors with irradiation rates.
- Several fixes to the Geiger numerical display.
- Zombies were not always chasing the closest known target.
- Zombies not moving for a few seconds after spawning.
- Probabilities calculation errors preventing zombies to spawn.
- Disabling Sun Influence in the ambiant zombies module didn't have any effect on spawn chances.
- Added missing Arma2 buildings to the Loot spawn system.
- Geiger numerical display was off-screen on certain resolutions/screen formats.
- Zombie sounds not working in MP.
- Custom vehicle textures were not applied in MP.
- Fixed several background functions to run in MP.
- Disabled "Rest" actions in MP.
- Fixed an error when drinking from water sources.
- Various bug fixes & tweaks.
- All modules except zombie hordes are now MP-compatible (WIP).
- Added a Multiplayer character save system.
- Added MP Saves Manager (scenarios/ravage).
- Added survival supplies in Editor props.
- Ravage is now compatible with ACE medical system.
- New Toolbox and Meat models & textures by Giorgygr.
- Added vehicle caching system (Place down a vehicles module to automatically enable).
- Added support for a few vehicles from RDS_A2port.
- Additional zombie sounds by Evil Organ & Bad Benson.
- New infected skins by Bad Benson.
- All files have been signed.