Download from Google Drive
Download from Armaholic
Download with Play withSix
- Changed Group Merge function to avoid conflicts with mission design.
- Bandits now spawn in armed vehicles only.
- Optimized rad exposure processing.
- Improved compatibility with non-stock or misconfigured terrains for various modules.
- Optimized zed LoS calculation.
- Zed vision is now affected by smoke & particles.
- Zombies can now chase & attack occupied land vehicles, small boats & helicopters.
- Tweaked weapon spawn for the intro of the SP demo mission.
- "Sun Influence" affects runners spawn chances when the zed module is set to spawn both types.
- Tweaked fatigue config.
- Added new formations to bandit squads.
- Disabled "OpenBag" action.
- Players loading a MP save can be identified with the "mp_saveLoaded" variable (WIP, more infos soon).
- Various UI tweaks.
- Fixed Visual feedback for Radiation sickness.
- Fixed "'author/' is not a value" error.
- Fixed scripts errors generated by the Ambiant AI module.
- Zombie modules causing freezes during loadings after 1.60 update.
- The zed spawning system could exceed defined population limits.
- Multiple RPT errors regarding zed animations.
- Crash when spawning ATM or other buildings wich are disabled.
- Pitch black nights after Arma3 1.60 visual upgrade.
- Feedback for zombie attacks not working in Arma3 1.60.
- Zombies had a higher target priority than armed soldiers.
- Fixed an issue when entering vehicles with a chemlight attached.
- Attaching a chemlight now works in vehicles.
- Gathering water from wells on CUP/AiA terrains.
- Gathering fuel from CUP/AiA fuel stations.
- Fixed calculation of max zombies per player.
- Fixed a potential issue with zed spawn distances.
- Zombies were not running towards gunshots.
- Missing parts from the Vehicle repair menu.
- Disabled a few AI functions potentially conflicting with vanilla behaviour.
- Zombies are available in Editor units (BLUFOR>zombies).
- New "Equipment Pool" module to define wich mods are to be used by the AI & Loot system (WIP).
- New animations & configs for zombies (thanks to Bad Benson!).
- New zombie models.
- The zombie module now allows users to define uniforms to be used by infected.
- Added throwable flares.
- Added a Car Patrols setting to the AI module.
- Added a Radioactive Waters setting to the survival module.
- Added a Radioactive Rain setting to the survival module.
- Added a Hunger & Thirst rate setting to the survival module.
- Added a population factor setting to the Ambiant AI module.
- Added tutorial hint to MP Saves Manager scenario.
- Added support for CUP units & weapons.
- Players can now scavenge intact wheels from vehicles.