Updated on Tuesday the 9th of October 2018
Download from the Steam Workshop:
Download from Google Drive:
Download from Mega:
- AI Group spawn process.
- The "Altis" demo mission is now a bit less difficult.
- Various tweaks to the Autowalk system.
- Added Mine Detector to military loot.
- Minor tweaks and optimizations.
- Furniture such as fridges are tagged as "food only" containers.
- Zombies can no longer hit targets in "semi Open" vehicles (they will attack the vehicle itself).
- The Autowalk script would stop working after resuming a saved game.
- A ton of new gear items by EO.
- Added 2 new guerilla uniforms.
- Added a new, hardcore demo mission called "Dust".*
- Added a "No head" face.
Added a new rebreather vest.
Note : The Dust Scenario inludes new features :
- Zombies can alert each others when a target is spotted.
- Dust Storms are frequent : cover your mouth when outdoors.
- Particle effects based on Alias Cartoon scripts.
- Spreading Infection : as time passes by, some NPCs have greater chances to spawn as (lootable) zombies.